- High speed, bench top, Micro Centrifuge Machine, Microprocessor based.
- Heavy duty C.R.C. construction finished with powder coating.
- Stainless Steel centrifugal bowl for extra protection and easy cleaning.
- Fitted with well balanced brushless motor with electronic drive.
- 4 lines, 20 characters. LCD Display for set time, run time, set and run rpm, rcf and rotor identification. Timer os 0-59 minutes.
- 50 programmes can be stored in memory and automatic rotor identification on display.
- Additional electronic lid lock who does not allow to open lid when machine is running and opens automatically after centrifuge time is over.
- Dynamic brake (automatic) and imbalance detector are provided.
- Selection of 3 acceleration + 4 deceleration profile.
- Programmable Speed Regulator from 2000 to 20000 in interval of 100 rpm.
- Last test parameter recall and displays automatically on LCD.
- Fast spin option and work on 220 volts 50Hz A.C.
- Machine comes without rotor heads.
- Rotor Head are manufactured from special grade aluminum which can withstand high speed.
- Very stable.
- No vibrations.
- Motor fitted on anti vibration springs supported with rubber covering from inside and out side.
Optional Heads as per customer requirement at extra cost.
- The speed of the machine depends upon the type of rotor being used. If rotor is heavy the speed will reduce as per above mentioned table.
- All the above stated heads are supplied with P.P. Centrifuge Tubes, Head Puller, and Spanner. The 2ml rotor comes with adopters to accept eppendroff tubes of 0.2 / 0.5ml.
|Cat. No. ||Capacity||Type of Rotor||Type of container||Speed (R.P.M.)||R.C.F. 'g'|
|GI053B||24 x 1.5/2 ml||Angulur||Plastic||16000||16800xg|
|GI053C||8 x 5 ml||Angulur||Plastic||16000||16800xg|