Glass that meets ASTM Type I Class A and USP Type I standards.
Caps and seals manufactured from high purity polypropylene with silicone/PTFE injection septa.
Vials, caps and septa pre-assembled to reduce possible contamination.
Coefficied of linear Expansion Amber glass 54 x 10-7/0 C.
Trays are shrink wrapped to preserve cleanliness.
· Glass Type – Dark Amber for light sensitive materials,
· Capacity - 20ml with Standard O.D 28 heights of 57mm
· Unit Size - Pack of 100 per box.
The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) is responsible for monitoring of analytical standards used for environmental analysis in the USA.
Much of this analysis is applied to the testing of water supplies for the presence of potentially harmful chemicals.
These chemicals include pesticides, herbicides and polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons. (PAH)
The collection and processing of these water samples has been controlled by defining the type of vials used for this stage of the analysis.
The EPA Vials are defined by their size, volume and their degree of cleanliness.
EPA Vials are also referred to as VOA (Volatile Organic Analysis) vials.
· Two sizes available in clear or amber neutral glass.
· Standard 28mm o.d. with heights of 57mm (20mL) and 95mm (40mL)
· Glass that meets ASTM Type I Class A and USP Type I standards
· Caps and seals manufactured from high purity polypropylene with silicone/PTFE injection septa.
· Vials, caps and septa pre-assembled to reduce possible contamination.
Cleaning conforms to EPA standar
|Type||Part #||Volume (Metric)||O X H mm||Unit Size|
|GE5303A||Amber||EPA20A||20ml||28 X 57||100|
|GE5303B||Amber||EPA40A||40ml||28 X 95||100|