- Fits tubing in nine different diameters, joining tubing of various sizes at both ends or serving as a reducer for any combination falling between 8 mm and 16 mm in size.
- When excess length is removed to allow for unhindered flow, the interior diameter increases with the size of the notch.
- You can attach tubes ranging in size from 4 mm to 8 mm to one side, and tubes ranging in size from 8 mm to 12 mm to the other.
- At 121 degrees C (250 degrees F), the molded polypropylene connectors are steam autoclavable. The range for ring size is 4 to 12 mm.
- Used to expand pipes in suction tube connectors as well. Available in pairs, step connectors with a groove on the outside surface aid in firmly grasping pvc or silicon tubes.
|Cat No.||Description||Pack of|